Position: Information Officer III
- Prepare the Commission's communications plan.
- Draft speeches, presentations, articles, press releases, and other IEC materials.
- Provide directions and help finalize knowledge products (publications, videos) of the Commission.
- Oversee content and provide inputs to the Commission's website and social media accounts.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee IEC activities and events for the Commission.
- Coordinate production of IEC materials with CCC officials, approved suppliers, and partners.
- Other tasks as may be provided and agreed upon.
- Graduate of communications or related course, preferably with a Master's degree
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in communications, with at least 5 years in a managerial position
- Background in developing and executing communication plans and marketing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Working knowledge in social media
Work shall be done in coordination with existing IKM team and shall entail at least 40 hours per week.
For Interested applicants, please submit your resume and application letter to this address:
Ms. Maria Kristina P. Bacala- HR Officer Climate Change Commission
Bulwagan Ninoy Parks and Wildlife, North Ave. Quezon City Tel No. 924-6031 loc. 244