By virtue of Executive Order No. 24 issued on 16 May 2017, the Cabinet Cluster on CCAM-DRR regularly convenes its member agencies with the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) as Chair, and the Climate Change Commission (CCC) as Secretariat.
Since the start of CY 2018, the Cabinet Cluster on CCAM-DRR was regularly convened to discuss pertinent matters on policies, programs, and projects concerning CCAM-DRR.
- The 4th CCAM-DRR Cabinet Cluster Meeting took place on 18 January 2018 at Sequoia Hotel, Mother Ignacia Avenue, Quezon City. Among the matters discussed include the following: i) Status Report on Tropical Cyclones Urduja, Vinta and Agaton and Mount Mayon Eruption; ii) CCAM-DRR Program of Department of Agriculture; iii) CCAM-DRR Program of Department of Energy; iv) Updates on the Performance and Projects Roadmap for the Cabinet Cluster on CCAM-DRR, and Program Convergence Budgeting for 2019, among others.
- The 5th CCAM-DRR Cabinet Cluster Meeting took place on 25 March 2018 at L.B. Soriano Hall, SEAMEO Innotech, Diliman, Quezon City. Among the matters discussed include: i) Updates on Mt. Mayon and other OCD concerns; ii) Jeepney Modernization and Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Action (NAMA); iii) Public Communications for the Earthquake Resiliency of the Greater Metro Manila Area, among others.
- The 6th cluster meeting took place on 30 May 2018 at DND Conference Room, 3/F DND Bldg., Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City. The following items were discussed in the said meeting: i) Road to SONA 2018; ii) Accomplishment Report of the Cabinet Cluster on CCAM-DRR (as inputs to the SONA), iii) Presentation of Socioeconomic Report and Development Plan, iv) Climate Change Adaptation, Mitigation and Disaster Risk Reduction (CCAM-DRR) Programs of the Presidential Commission for the Urban Poor, and v) Rapid Earthquake Damage Assessment System.
- The 7th cluster meeting took place on 8 August 2018 at L.B. Soriano Hall, SEAMEO Innotech, Diliman, Quezon City. Among the matters discussed include: Draft bill on the National Land Use Act (NALUA), Proposed House Bill Creating the Department of Disaster Resilience, and GeoRisk PH Project.
- The 8th cluster meeting took place on 23 October 2018 at AVR Room, Department of Energy, Taguig City. Among the agenda discussed include: i) Proposed Cluster Resolution on the National Land Use Act; ii) Philippine Energy Plan 2017-2040; iii) Updates and Intervention for Typhoon Ompong; and iv) IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5 °C.
- The 9th cluster meeting took place on 9 January 2019 at SEAMEO Innotech, Diliman, Quezon City. Among the agenda discussed include: i) Cluster Resolution Lauding the House of Representatives for Acting on the Proposed National Land Use Act; ii) National Security Strategy and National Security Policy; iii) Updates on the Philippine Nationally Determined Contributions; iv) Updates on the Green Jobs Development of Assessment and Certification System and Guidelines, among others.
The next cluster meeting is tentatively scheduled on March 27, 2019 which will be hosted by the National Economic and Development Authority.