𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆!
The Climate Change Commission is currently looking for 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 under the 𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐏 𝐏𝐌𝐔.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit an application letter with the following documents:
• Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with a recent passport-size picture (CS Form No. 212 Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
• Performance Rating Sheet in the last rating period (if applicable);
• Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license (if applicable);
• Photocopy of Transcript of Records; and
• Photocopy of training certificates
Hand in or send through courier/ email your application to:
Ms. Sunshine Nadine D. Villasper
Supervising Administrative Officer
Climate Change Commission
6th Floor, First Residences Building,
J.P. Laurel St., San Miguel, Manila
[email protected] / [email protected]
The deadline for submission is on 𝟑𝟏 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑.
See below the qualifications and other information for your reference.